Route 7 North
Route Overview: Services the northwest area of the City of Sheboygan including Mead Public Library, the Sheboygan Police Department, Aurora Sheboygan Clinic, Pick N Save, St. Nicholas Hospital, Taylor Drive, Lakeshore Community Health Center and the St. Nick’s Apartments. Route is 7.3 miles and operates:
- Weekdays 5:15 a.m. to 5:15 p.m. with departures from the Transfer Station at :15 and :45 past the hour.
- Weekdays 5:15 p.m. to 8:15 p.m. with 7N departures at :45 past the hour from the Transfer Station.
- North and South Shuttles available at 8:15 p.m.
- Saturdays 8:45 a.m. to 3:45 p.m. with 7N departures at :45 past the hour from the Transfer Station.
- North and South Shuttles available at 3:45 p.m.
- NO SERVICE on New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
- Reduced Hours on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve (5:15 a.m. to 5:45 p.m.)
Schools Serviced: Jefferson Elementary, Trinity Lutheran