Route 3 South
NOTICE: Permanent changes to this route will take effect on Monday, April 3, 2023. Blue Harbor/South Pier will be “by request only” meaning customers must request a drop off to the driver and request a pickup by calling our customer service line. Requests can be made for all 3S runs on weekdays and Saturdays. UWGB (Sheboygan) will be serviced outside the campus by the gym.
Route Overview: Services the south-central area of the City of Sheboygan including South Pier, Blue Harbor Resort, Georgia Ave Apartments, BioLife, Aurora Medical Center, UWGB, Bookworm Gardens, and Old Wisconsin. Route is 7.0 miles and operates:
- Weekdays 5:15 a.m. to 5:15 p.m. with departures from the Transfer Station at :15 and :45 past the hour.
- Weekdays 5:15 p.m. to 8:15 p.m. with 3S departures at :15 past the hour from the Transfer Station.
- North and South Shuttles available at 8:15 p.m.
- Saturdays 8:45 a.m. to 3:45 p.m. with 3S departures at :15 past the hour from the Transfer Station.
- North and South Shuttles available at 3:45 p.m.
- NO SERVICE on New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
- Reduced Hours on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve (5:15 a.m. to 5:45 p.m.)
Schools Serviced: James Madison Elementary, Sheridan Elementary, Horace Mann MS, Montessori, Immanuel, Lutheran HS