Route 10 North
Route Overview: Services the west side of the City of Sheboygan including Meijer, Kohl’s, Hobby Lobby, Memorial Plaza (Big Lots and Office Max), and Festival Foods. Other popular destinations include the Aurora Sheboygan Clinic, Sheboygan County Job Center, Marcus Cinema, Taylor Heights, the Tamarack Apartments, Wasserman Apartments and Erie Avenue. Route is 7.0 miles and operates:
- Weekdays 5:15 a.m. to 5:15 p.m. with departures from the Transfer Station at :15 and :45 past the hour.
- Weekdays 5:15 p.m. to 8:15 p.m. with 10N departures at :45 past the hour from the Transfer Station.
- North and South Shuttles available at 8:15 p.m.
- Saturdays 8:45 a.m. to 3:45 p.m. with 10N departures at :45 past the hour from the Transfer Station.
- North and South Shuttles available at 3:45 p.m.
- NO SERVICE on New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
- Reduced Hours on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve (5:15 a.m. to 5:45 p.m.)
Schools Serviced: Leadership Academy