Route 5 North
Route Overview: Services the northeast area of the City of Sheboygan including Washington School Apartments, Lakeshore Health Dental, Aurora Memorial Hospital, Eisner Ave Apartments, YMCA, Uptown Social (Senior Center), Vollrath Park and Deland Park/Marina. Route is 6.5 miles and operates:
- Weekdays 5:15 a.m. to 5:15 p.m. with departures from the Transfer Station at :15 and :45 past the hour.
- Weekdays 5:15 p.m. to 8:15 p.m. with 5N departures at :45 past the hour from the Transfer Station.
- North and South Shuttles available at 8:15 p.m.
- Saturdays 8:45 a.m. to 3:45 p.m. with 5N departures at :45 past the hour from the Transfer Station.
- North and South Shuttles available at 3:45 p.m.
- NO SERVICE on New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
- Reduced Hours on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve (5:15 a.m. to 5:45 p.m.)
Schools Serviced: Grant Elementary, Urban MS, North HS, Here We Grow, Christian Elementary, St Elizabeth Ann Seton
*Route guide may be different than actual route due to detours and temporary changes. Please use the Map / GPS version for current route.