Route 20 – Sheboygan Falls & Kohler
Route Overview: Services the Village of Kohler and City of Sheboygan Falls with limited stops in the City of Sheboygan including Woodlake Market, Kohler Co., the Aging and Disability Resource Center of Sheboygan County, Forest Avenue Mobile Home Park, Piggy Wiggly, City Hall, Sheboygan Falls Middle and High Schools, Rochester Park, Deer Trace Kohler Shopping Center (at Target and TJ Maxx) and Walmart (drop off only by request). Route is 21.4 miles and operates:
- Weekdays with departures from the Transfer Station:
- Northbound at 5:45 a.m., 7:15 a.m., 9:15 a.m., and 12:15 p.m.
- Southbound at 1:45 p.m., 4:15 p.m., 5:45 p.m., and 7:15 p.m.
- Saturdays are ON DEMAND to and from Kohler and Sheboygan Falls from 8:45 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.
- Please call Metro Connection at (920) 459-3420 to make a reservation.
- NO SERVICE on New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
- Reduced Hours on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve (5:15 a.m. to 5:45 p.m.)
Kohler Special: Shoreline Metro provides a Kohler Special run on weekdays at 6:45 a.m. The route leaves the Transfer Point and pickups/drops off at the corner of Orchard Dr & Highland Ave (Kohler Company) at 7:00 a.m. returning to the Transfer Point at 7:15 a.m. Normal fares apply.