Mobile Fares & Payment App
Shoreline Metro offers digital fares and mobile payments through HotSpot. All fares include fees and taxes. Purchasing and using digital fares is quick and easy!
- Secure Payments using credit or debit cards on your smartphone.
- Purchase Fares anytime and anywhere 24/7/365. Fares are always available.
- Store your fare media on your smartphone. Media is always safe and secure.
- No fees. No surcharges. Fares are the same cost to you whether you pay by cash or through the app.
- Receive Alerts and notifications regarding service right through the app.
- Link directly to the Shoreline Metro bus tracker.
First, get the HotSpot app on your smartphone (scan the codes below). Then follow the easy Step-by-Step diagrams to set up the app and start purchasing your fares!
Frequently Asked Questions & Additional Info:
- Fare media does not automatically transfer from phone-to-phone. If you plan to get a new phone, activate fare media (such as a monthly pass) will not transfer to the new phone. Your account and wallet will, however, transfer to the new phone.
- You may contact Customer Support to have pass transferred to new phone.
- Issues and concerns must reported to HotSpot; Shoreline Metro and its staff cannot offer refunds for fares purchased through the app.
- Screenshots of fares purchased are prohibited and are subject to denial of service.