Schedule A Ride: Self Service
Whether you ride once a month or daily, Metro Connection’s new app is perfect for customers on-the-go that desire the freedom to schedule trips from the comfort of their home on their smartphone, tablet or PC. Metro Connection customers can enjoy the convenience of booking and canceling trips, viewing their bus location and receiving real-time trip alerts for upcoming trips.
Setup App or PC access:
DOWNLOAD and install the “Metro Connection On Demand” app in the Apple Store or Google Play. The app is free for all Metro Connection customers. Schedule and track your trips, receive trip alerts and even get notified when your bus is near.
CONTACT Metro Connection to request a new Self-Service Account or select this option on the application for services. A username will be created for you to access the app.
OPEN your email message from “noreply”, click the link to set up your password. A confirmation email will be sent once password is setup. Then enter your username and password in the Metro Connection On Demand app.
Schedule Trips Using the App:
DOWNLOAD and view the step-by-step App Scheduling Guide or Brochure. If you need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact Metro Connection’s friendly and informative staff.
- WILL-CALL trips MUST be scheduled via phone with Metro Connection. Please do not schedule these trips using the app or the self-service web account.
- In the upper left corner, you can always press the “left arrow” to return to the previous screen.
- To make changes to your account, click the “Account” button on the bottom of home screen. This also allows you to call Metro Connection directly should you have any questions.
- Metro Connection Self-Service link (for PC or web browser access)
- For Trip Reservations by Phone: (920) 459-3281, option 2
- To Request a Self-Service Account or Assistance with the App: (920) 459-3281, option 2