Shoreline Metro is proud to be associated with the following organizations. For more information, please visit their websites.
Bay-Lake Regional Planning Commission
- As a member of an urbanized area, Shoreline Metro is an active member of the Sheboygan MPO and is instrumental in the planning and implementation of transportation services throughout the planning area.
- Sheboygan MPO
City of Sheboygan
- The City of Sheboygan owns and operates Shoreline Metro. The City is instrumental in the oversight and support of public transportation in the extended urbanized area of Sheboygan.
- Visit the City of Sheboygan
Wisconsin Public Transportation Association, Inc (WIPTA)
- Shoreline Metro is a proud member of a robust state-wide coalition of transit systems. WIPTA works with transit systems, community leaders and organizations to strengthen public transit throughout the State of Wisconsin.
Federal Transit Administration (FTA)
- Shoreline Metro is a Tier B transit property according to 49 U.S.C. 5307 having a population in the urbanized area greater than 50,000 as designated by the U.S. Bureau of the Census.
- Federal Transit Administration
Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT)
- Shoreline Metro is a recipient of Wis. Stat. 85.20 Urban Mass Transit Operating Assistance for operations of fixed route and paratransit public transit services.
- Wisconsin Department of Transportation
Transit Mutual Insurance (TMI)
- TMI is a member-owned insurance pool consisting of public transit systems in the State of Wisconsin. Shoreline Metro is a member and holds a position on the TMI Board of Directors.
- Transit Mutual Insurance
Intercity Bus Service
- The Sheboygan area is serviced by intercity and interstate bus service. Jefferson Lines provides access to Milwaukee, Green Bay and the Twin Cities and places in between.
- Ride Jefferson Lines
- Ride Indian Trails
- Ride Lamers
Sheboygan Chamber of Commerce