- Adult Cash: $1.75
- Adult Tokens (10 Pack): $13.00 (Save 25%)
- Student Tokens (10 Pack): $11.00
- Students of SASD: FREE with proper ID (See below.)
- Day Pass: $3.00 for unlimited rides for a calendar day.
- Monthly Pass: $48.00 for unlimited rides for a calendar month.
- Transfers: Free upon request at the time fare is paid. Transfers are valid only on the next connecting bus at the Transfer Station.
- Children under Age 5: Free with proper supervision.
Group Fares: Individuals traveling in a group of ten (10) passengers or more may take advantage of a reduced fare of $0.85 per passenger per trip. All individuals in the group must travel together and have the same origin and same destination to qualify for the reduced rate. Some exclusions may apply.
Senior Citizen/Disabled Fares: Individuals over 65 years of age or individuals with a disability are eligible for the Half Fare. Proper identification may be required when boarding the bus. The Half Fare is available on a per-trip basis for $0.85 or a 10-ride Half Fare Punch Card for $8.50. Acceptable forms of identification include:
- A Shoreline Metro disabled ID card;
- Medicare card;
- A proof of identity (may be required);
The Square Day Pass: Passengers may enjoy unlimited rides on The Square (Route 40) for $1.00 with a special fare Day Pass.
Sheboygan Area School District Students
Students attending a Sheboygan Area School District (SASD) school may ride at NO-CHARGE with a proper school or district issued ID. Faculty of SASD may also ride at no-charge with proper school or district issued ID. For the remainder of the summer, students will not be required to show a form of ID.
Trips may be taken on all Shoreline Metro routes on all days of operation during all hours of operation for any reason. Students may enjoy trips to school, work and all their favorite places to hang out! Students are encouraged to plan ahead when riding the bus as some routes may be at capacity. Shoreline Metro encourages traveling during non-peak times or taking earlier routes to ensure timeliness of their trip. Trips will be denied to students without a proper school or district ID. Students should contact their school regarding IDs especially if lost or stolen.
Please visit the individual route pages to see the schools serviced by each route.
Purchasing Your Fares
All Shoreline Metro fare media is available for purchase at many convenient locations throughout Sheboygan and Sheboygan Falls. Please visit one of our friendly outlets for your fare media needs.
- Shoreline Metro Transfer Station: 828 Pennsylvania Ave.*
- Shoreline Metro Vending Machine: Inside heated shelter at Transfer Station
- Shoreline Metro Office: 608 S Commerce St.*
- Piggly Wiggly North: 2905 N 15th St.
- Piggly Wiggly South: 3124 S Business Dr.
- Pick N Save North: 1317 N 25th St.
- Festival Foods: 595 S Taylor Dr.
In Sheboygan Falls:
- Piggly Wiggly: 1166 Fond du Lac Ave.
From Your Driver:
- Day Passes may be purchased from any Shoreline Metro driver (exact change only please).
- Student Tokens may be purchased from any Shoreline Metro Tripper driver.
*Shoreline Metro charges a nominal fee for purchases made with a credit/debit card at these locations. All other outlet locations are credit/debit card friendly with no additional fees.