Filing A Complaint
Shoreline Metro is dedicated to providing safe, affordable, and dependable specialized transportation to all customers including individuals with a disability. If for any reason the service does not live up to these expectations, customers are encouraged to register a complaint with Shoreline Metro. A thorough and prompt investigation of all complaints shall be conducted by Shoreline Metro. Customers filing a complaint will remain anonymous.
- All complaints will be documented at the source (driver, dispatch, customer service, supervisor, etc.)
- The complaint will then be submitted to a Transit Operations Supervisor for review and action.
- The Transit Operations Supervisor will investigate the nature of the complaint both with the customer and the alleged offender.
- The Transit Operations Supervisor will contact the customer with the results of the complaint and offer (if necessary) restitution as a result of the incident no later than five (5) working days from the original date of the complaint.
- The Transit Operations Supervisor will file the complaint. A copy may be submitted to the Director of Transit.
File a Complaint:
- Customer Complaint Form
- By Phone: (920) 459-3281, option 1
- By Mail: 608 S Commerce Street, Sheboygan, WI 53081
- By Email: email@example.com